CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flamin' Mad

Today I am flamin' mad.

Why you ask?

Because I am about darn tired of people and their assumptions.

I am tired of people assuming that they know me -- my intentions, my desires, my thoughts, my heart. I am tired of people assuming how I will react, what I will say or why I did a certain thing. I am tired of people thinking they know better, know more or know why. I am tired...

Who are they to assume? Who are they to judge? Who are they to proclaim?

The truth is, they have no clue. And, ultimately, it is none of their business. It is between The Maker and myself. He is the only one who knows me, and He knows me better than I.

Don't make assumptions. You do not know...

3 comments:

Cambrey said...

I agree!

Ginger said...

SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT, TAY ...
If someone judges or criticizes you, it says nothing about you; it merely says something about their own need to be critical: "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” AND

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods!”

Natalie said...

{{HUGS}} I can come run over these people with my walker if that'll help... *wink*

I know how frusturating it is for people to judge your heart and assume they know better...It hurts. Hang on to your faith girl! If God be for you who DARE be against you?!

Love ya loads!