CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Dadddy is another year older...

Today is Eric's 35th birthday!

He likes to tell people that I am older than him. In fact, I think he told at least 3 different people today...and those are just the ones I know about! However, the truth be known, I am MUCH younger than he is! He just hates it because I am so much more mature! :)

I had him tell me the top 10 things he did this year that made his 35th birthday perfect:

1. We all had dinner with his mom, dad and sister on Thursday.

2. That same evening, Emily whipped up some pretty good dirt! (The boys ALL loved with worms!!)
3. We slept in this morning and cuddled with the two youngest as we watched cartoons.

4. After sleeping in, we mozied up to our favorite Mexican restaurant where we had a darn good breakfast! (This was G's favorite part of Daddy's birthday too!)

5. He got to go "urban fishing" with his new reel! And, I am glad to report that he caught 6 fish in less than an hour!

6. The Aggie softball team won...and they will advance to the championship series tomorrow!
This is his Gig'em in the car when we were listening to the game!
7. We had steaks for dinner, and I cooked! (That was a big deal for him because I NEVER EVER cook!)

8. I made pudding filled cupcakes.

Keep in mind...I am not the cook in the house, so for me to make two things in one night...that is special day love! This was before we took them out of the pan...they are upside down in this picture!

9. We went for a late evening swim. This is our favorite time to swim...

10. The birthday hugs from the little ones.

Happy birthday, baby! We love you!

No comments: