CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Three More Years In Less Than a Week

Randy's birthday always marks the beginning of three more years in less than a week...

Perhaps I should explain...

His birthday is on the 24th, our anniversary is the 26th and Becky's birthday is the 27th! Like I said, we add three years in less than a week! :)

So, we began the celebrations tonight with the traditional dinner, cake and gifts!I feel the need to comment on the cake. Now, I LOVE strawberry cake with pink icing (yes, I am 12), but this cake...it beats it! And, the best part...it is good for you!
This picture just made me laugh...I like the posing taking place.
However, this is the best...G thinks EVERY birthday is his! His parents need to take care of that!

I am sure there will be more of the three more years is less than a week in the coming days! :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love the pictures!! Priceless!

Thanks for sharing!!