CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Big Lunch Helper

G is a funny little man...He wants more than anything to be as big as his two older brothers...to do big boy things...to make decisions on his own...

Sometimes his determination to be "big" makes me so proud, and other times it makes me crazy! Today, however, it made me proud!

Each week at school there G has a different job. He likes most of the jobs, but his favorite, by far, is to be the lunch helper! The school G and Ballerina attend is affiliated with our school district, so he is calling in the lunches to nutrition services who then delivers them to their school site.

The director often emails us random pictures of them at school, and I must say they delight me in ways beyond words! Nothing makes me smile more!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That is too cute!!!!