CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

The 60th Birthday Prince

Today K-Dan, my dad, turned 60! I have given some great thought all day as to what I should write about the occasion; however, words have escaped me. How does one properly say happy birthday to someone who, perhaps, is the most solid rock in our lives...makes us smile more than anyone else...and whom we admire and respect at all times. Well, from these pictures you might not believe the statement above, but...
For his birthday, we held a Sesame Street party at Gattitown! K-Dan, of course, was the birthday prince... Then we all headed to my our house for cake...A little running in the yard...
And, a nap...
While this might not be K-Dan's most exciting birthday, I do hope that it was a memorable one! Happy birthday Dad! We love you!

No comments: