CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

At Home Sick?

We were called yesterday from daycare with news that Ballerina was not feeling well. Eric and I toggled her between schools/meetings yesterday, and I am at home with her today; however, can't you tell that she is feeling ever so bad? We have played outside...
Dressed up in our brothers' clothes and boots...and then climbed on a table...
We rode horses! (Do you see it? He!) And, don't you just love our hair?
And given Daddy big kisses!
I truly think we are in bad shape!

I guess in the scheme of things it is not bad for it to be February and for today to be the first time that I have been our this year! Yet, it would be during a crunch time at work...So, with that I better get back to work! Ballerina is napping and I am redoing TAKS lunch schedules! Fun!

2 comments:

Cricket said...

Wish I could have that much fun when I am home sick! Hopefully Bailey will be just as much fun when she gets older!

Jeremy & Crystal said...

I like those kind of "home sick" days better than the alternative.