CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

There are many things that delight my soul; however, one of my greatest delights is listening to the joyful noise my children make ask they "sing" at the top of their lungs each time all of them are in the car together.

On our way home from soccer practice we were listening to the "mix' of music on the i-Pod...first some Third Day with which they were slightly amused, but then the good old "Pissin' in the Wind" comes on, and well, the car goes wild! Granted, I know I should monitor their choice in music selection a little more, but it makes me so happy to see them so happy! They all scream/sing and clap...even Ballerina! ...It is so delightful!
This is in the parking lot...It is a really cruddy picture, but they were laughing hysterically as they sang!

2 comments:

Datra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Datra said...

Awwwwe... kids after my own heart. There were many an early morning that I stood in the front yard and serenaded the sorority house with that very song! May you be so lucky that Ella follow in my footsteps!
xoxo