CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 01, 2009

So, I went away to CA for the weekend...(Perhaps the first time I had REALLY been away from the family!)And, I came home with a REALLY bad black eye...There is a story about the black eye, but I am too embarrassed to tell it. Likewise, I am also too embarrassed to share any group pictures from the trip because of it also!

Let's just say I am an idiot! What else is new? And, tomorrow I am to get x-rays of my face...

3 comments:

Datra said...

OK you HAVE to reveal the source of the black eye and at least one photo... Please!?!?

Hope all goes well with the x-rays.
xoxo

Kierstyn said...

DO NOT let your pride get in the way of a good blog! Come on, spill your guts!

Ragan said...

i am glad that you are actually going to the doctor to get X-rays. Should have done this sooner though! :) Let me know how this goes!