CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

So many siblings...so many birthdays...

I have not posted in a while...It has been a busy few days! I have MUCH to say (tonight I just got home from LA with a terrible black eye); however, that story and others will have to wait for another time.

For now, I want to send a birthday shout out to so many of my siblings...

The spring in my world is filled with sibling birthdays...

First there is Kason. It was his big 21! While Eric and I really felt that we were entirely too OLD, we did get to witness this that evening...Then there is Cambrey. And, well, she lives too far away, and then I lose my cell phone of her b-day, so there were not even any birthday wishes for her from me!And, don't you just love this picture of me and Cammie? It is right after I had G! Sad...this was the only picture I could find of the two of us on my computer!

Then there is Justin. He celebrated his birthday Easter Sunday. We chose to hang in town that day and did not get to see him, but we DID think about him!I like this pic of Justin...his engagement day. What a happy day! And, soon his wedding day! Yea!

Then today is Emily's birthday! I missed hers because I JUST got back from LA! And, to think that the family got to eat at my favorite fish place in celebration without me. Booo! So, I do not know if there is a picture that exists of just Emily and me! I am the photo-taking junkie, and Emily is not really a fan of being in pictures. This combination= not many pictures of the two of us! This, however, is my absolute favorite picture of me and my sisters!

And, last, but not least of my (confirmed) sibling birthdays' (I will soon have two more, so...) is Ragan's. The end of next week she will turn another year older. Ragan, I am going to wish you an early birthday. You know, Friday is the last day of the big TAKS week, and I will not lie, there is a good chance I will forget to call!

To all of my siblings with their spring birthdays...I hope they are the happiest!

Love to all!

No comments: