CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday!

I have been so bad with updating lately. I do not know why I just cannot seem to keep up! I started this post forever ago, and I am just now getting around to publishing it! I know...I am horrible!

However, I would like to say that just because I am so late in publishing things, it does not mean that this event was anything less than spectacular! Let's be honest, the 9th birthday is pretty darn incredible...for goodness sake, it is one's last year in the single digits, and that is pretty stinkin' big!

So, we celebrated big...First there was Papa's incredible hot dogs and Grandma Becky and Aunt Emily's really cool monster cake...(Of which I proceeded to eat entirely too much!)Then there was a concert with the "big family"...Where his little brother and sisters had a blast!
We all had a great time on Gunnar's 9th birthday...And, we pray that he did too!

Happy 9th Birthday!
We love you!

No comments: