CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

King of Excuses

G is persistent, confident, charming, intelligent and...well, he is quite the king of excuses!

Some lately...

Begging Eric to let him go play outside with the kids on the street instead of taking a bath...
"No Daddy...Why can't you understand? I do not need to take a bath to be happy! I need friendship!"


Trying to get out of going to Sunday School...
"But, I already know about God! I know everything there is to know about her!"

Trying to convince me that it is a good idea if he sleeps in his sister's room...
Me: "No, we are going to go to your room, get in bed and go to sleep. It is past your bedtime, and we have an early day tomorrow."
G: "Well, I promise I will only sneak one thing one time if you let me sleep in Ballerina's room! But, if you make me go to my room I am going to do two things two times!"

No comments: