CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Did I forget?

I believe my family and I forgot to wish you all happy new year!

We rang in 2010 at the lake.

The kids seemed to think that it was a good idea to swim in the icy weather...I thought that it was weird that they wanted to freeze themselves.See the steam on the top of the water?They thought it was funny to dare each other to walk through the icy H2O...Of course, only G accepted the dare.G...He is SUCH a mess!Well, perhaps not as much a mess as Ballerina...What is up with that WILD hair?It is funny to make K-Dan get in the pool too! But, it is REALLY funny to splash K-Dan repeatedly after you con him into getting in the water!
Oh, Ballerina...I would like to point out that the torture of K-Dan is perhaps the favorite pastime when we are at the lake...The boys got in on the torture this time!Ballerina gave up and clearly ate some ranch dressing...And then attempted to make her cousin pose with her. However, Avery was not interested!So, Ballerina settled to pose with Mommy!

I am so sad that I forgot to wish all a happy new year...I guess late is better than never!

No comments: