CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drawing Conclusions

After reflecting on my experience at the dentist with Ballerina today, I have come to the conclusion that she, in fact, does not like it.

You see, the hour that I spent there today might be one of the worst I have had in a very long time. Why? Because Ballerina was just hot her normal self...

She screamed...

She bit the dentist...

She screamed...

She kicked the assistant...

She screamed...

She thrashed...

She screamed...

She ran down the hallway...

She screamed...

She threw herself on the ground...

She screamed...

She hid behind the chair...

She screamed...

She cried...

She screamed...

She wailed...

She screamed...

But, as I bucked her in the car after this horrid event, she laughed and asked, "Mommy, when are we going to go to the dentist?"

Are you kidding me?

I used to teach middle schoolers to draw conclusions based on facts they are presented; however, I just cannot figure this one out.

1 comment:

Datra said...

My conclusion is that girls are NUTS.