CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Dinner with Santa

We continued kicking off the holiday season and the beginning of a wildly crazy week/weekend at Dinner with Santa.

Funny...G told me when I picked him up from school that afternoon that he needed to tell me something real important. I, of course, jumped to conclusions and asked him what he had done to get in trouble at school. He vowed that he had done nothing and pleaded that I listen to what was so important for him to tell me...

G: "Listen, Mommy, it is a secret I learned to today..."
Me: "What?" I was a little scared.
G: "The Santa we are going to see tonight is not real."
Me: "Oh, how do you know?"
G: "It's Ellen's dad...She told me and Carsten..."
Me: "How does Ellen know it is her dad?"
G: "Because he has been practicing HOing all week."
Proof enough for me! Wonder how all of his HOing paid off!The boys ate a LOT!But, they had nowhere near as many marshmallows as Ballerina...Daddy and Ballerina "made crafts."But, I think she might have had more fun with Gigi. Hummm.....it is hard to tell. We had a wonderful time.It was good to enjoy each other, family and friends...

No comments: