CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Opening Ceremonies

Please do not tell my children, but I do not love baseball. It is not that I do not like it, it is just that of the sports they play it is not my favorite. I prefer the sheer chaos (it is really funny) of the basketball court to the little ones lost on a baseball field picking flowers.

Yet, I do appreciate the Opening Ceremonies of baseball.

I like the tradition.

I like their mission.

I love to see the kids get so excited about a game!

And so, last weekend G and Gunnar suited up in their uniforms...
We gathered here...
The teams filed out.
The biggest fans watched with anticipation (and swore the entire time that something truly exciting was going to happen....and was sorely disappointed when it did not).The players listened intently.
And threw up their hats...

Here is to a new season.

Time to take me out to the ballgame!

No comments: