CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 01, 2007

An ending

I am sad to report that the Rattler's season officially came to an end this Friday when they were defeated by a tremendous team...one that has won 26 consecutive games and is currently first in the state!

I will say that we are real proud of the Rattlers...this is the deepest they have been in the playoffs in 20 years! Their playoff run is nothing to be ashamed about!

For me, the ending is bitter sweet. I know how incredible a state championship is, and I hope one day that Eric might have the opportunity to coach a state championship team. However, have been missing my husband dearly for quite some time now, and we are certainly happy to have him around for the holidays!

Until next fall when the Rattlers kick off again...

No comments: