CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 08, 2008

Harlem Globetrotters

For close to three weeks G has been begging to see the Harlem Globetrotters when they came to town. Each time the commercial came on tv, he would start with the drill, "...I think we would have fun there Mommy...can we go...please...me and my brothers..."

Eric and I had originally told them all "no." It was on a school night, I had planned on being at a conference, etc. However, I entered Cannon and Gunnar in a Junior Globetrotters contest... and low and behold, Gunnar won! Who could say no to that! If I did not want one of them to win, I should not have entered them!

Although it was incredibly hectic getting there, we all had a good time...


Eric was most impressed by the limbo...
Cinderella could have cared less...
And when we got home, G practiced some of the Globetrotter moves...

No comments: