CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Big Game

Today was the culmination of football camp at church! And, in fine Friday night football fashion, it ended with a big game! All of the boys and their dads played!

Below are some of the highlights from the big game! G looking to make a play?
Now he's running! I bet no one can get those flags they are so low to the ground!
Strategy? Humm...
Hearing the plan...
More planning...
I do not think she is interested in the game. :)
However, she did so some fine yard marker holding!
Gunnar TRYING to get Daddy!
Yep, still not interested.
Asking me when they were going to get going!
Perhaps the first plan did not work...they are making another one! :)
He caught it!
I do not think he caught this one! :)
Got it!
The run-through the cheerleaders made!
Yea!
Daddy coaching HIS boys...
Daddy looking on...
Eric filling in the dads on the "plan" for the evening!
The girls...Notice Ballerina will not keep the glasses on anymore!
The ear rubbing...she is getting tired!

I cannot think of a better way to spend a Friday night!

1 comment:

Carla said...

That camp looks like such an awesome opportunity for those boys!! I saw a black and white picture in a store here in Waco of a young girl in a ballerina outfit with a flower in her hair and they had highlight parts of the picture pink and I thought it was perfect for Ella. However, my mom and I were on a mission for the apartment and could not afford to let anything distract us so I had to walk away : (