CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Cleaning the Pool?

Last weekend the "neighborhood" was partying in our backyard. Not a big deal...we often trade yards, and I was glad they were playing with the hose! Shoot, the yard needed to be watered anyway! Yet, when another neighbor game to join the group in the yard, I discovered there was more than water involved...MUD was being slung ALL over the place! It was wild! The boys were all covered from head to toe in the stuff! It was like a danger zone! (We have nearly 1/2 an acre in our backyard, and there is a good chunk of it that has not yet been sodded...the mud came from here!)

Yet, they were having a blast, and I was not going to ruin their party!

However, today the three boys learned of the ramifications associated with letting a party at your house get out of control! Yep, they had to clean the MUD from EVERYWHERE in the backyard!

I will always allow the neighborhood parties, but they needed to know that Daddy and I were not going to clean up after them! :) However, I am not so sure they learned this lesson the lard way...I think they were having a little too much fun cleaning the pool!


Do you like the innocent bystander in wagon? Ha!

No comments: