CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Divided Loyalities

Since we made the decision last spring for Eric to return to coaching at the middle school level, I have known there would be one game that tear at his heartstrings...when the Rattlers came to town and took on his new alma matter!

He was insistent we get there early with the hopes of catching the teams warming up, and I will admit, had to be torn off the sidelines away from the team at halftime.
This was taken when he returned to his seat...Becky, Randy, G, Ballerina, and I watched patiently...

I was not convinced he was truly at ease with his decision until we were in the car on the way home and he commented, "You know, tonight was the first night that I went to a football game with Ballerina! I should have done this a long time ago..." So true...

No comments: