CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Little of Everything

This weekend, the last weekend of spring break, it seemed as if we had a little bit of everything going on. Thursday we headed to the lake for some packing and moving of the BIG things. I am a pretty cruddy packer, so I stuck to making guacamole with the 100 avocados that Mom and Kason bought.

Minutes like these, however, are the reasons why we spend days packing, new houses get built and continued trips will be made...I was also excited this weekend to do something I rarely do...Spend a little time with "ladies." When I go on an excursion, I usually have at least one kiddo in tow. I, of course, truly enjoyed the time with friends (like always), but I will not lie, I also relished the drive alone where I enjoyed great coffee, incredible music and some very rare time to myself!You know, no weekend is complete without a little humor...It was a BBQ and crawfish weekend on our street (a common affair in our neck of the woods when the weather is so nice), and this was the fun we had ...Come to find out, it is pretty funny to scare grown men with fake snakes. He!

Today it was back to work...where I am sure I will experience a little bit of a lot more everything!

3 comments:

Datra said...

the snake is just wrong. Seriously screwed up, Taylor.

Anonymous said...

Girl time is fun! Glad you were able to squeeze in a little of it during your spring break! Also glad to see that everyone looks well!!!! The count down is on in our house for summer!!!! 10 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Love the snake - too stinkin' funny! I might need to borrow that from you someday! We need to catch up soon! Love ya, miss ya!