CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tag

I was tagged by Natalie...

Here are the rules:
1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture.
2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture.
3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Of course, I have issues...

Last summer when my hard drive was erased, I lost a slew of pictures. So, I then tried to recapture them from different places, thus random folders were created on my computer, and I have never taken the time to edit them. Imagine that!

To the tag...this is the only picture in the 6th folder.It is the first picture we have of the 4 after Ballerina was born. They are sitting in the chair at the hospital. They ALL look so young. It is amazing how they have changes in 19 short months. This, however, is the 6th picture I have in the 6th folder that actually contains 6 pictures! It was taken in December of this year. Ballerina is clearly a mess! She is standing in my bedroom after running from me at bedtime. She also has goldfish in her mouth...Sneaky little thing!

I tag my sisters...all 4 of you...Cambrey, Ragan, Lauren and Carla.

No comments: