CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Shaving Cream War

In desperation the other night, I resorted to breaking out the shaving cream to amuse the two youngest. However, the 15 minutes I needed to finish the evaluation on which I was working on turned ugly after about 5!

With a 4 year old and an 18 month old...Who would have guessed?

At first, there was independent ugliness...But, then the two joined messy ugly forces...And, ended up like this!In the grand scheme of things, I guess this ugly mess was my fault! What was I thinking? Needless to say, I spent way more than the 15 minutes I needed cleaning the mess I created.

2 comments:

The Magnuson Family said...

That is funny. You are the coolest mom ever. Have a great spring break!!!

Datra said...

Molly needs to come play at your house! You people are CRAZY! :o)