CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 09, 2009

A Special Gift

Yesterday was my birthday, and I was blessed to receive many incredible gifts from my friends and family. Yet, I received one gift that was extra special...

G spent a better part of the afternoon with Grandma Becky and Aunt Emily. (And, annoying Randy I am sure, but that is a different part of the story!) However, I am told that my sweet boy worked for hours "making" a birthday gift for me. He colored a picture and then worked diligently cutting flowers out of magazines...because he knew I liked them! Each of the pictures were in a box and wrapped with a bow. And, he also gave me the MOST BEAUTIFUL necklace I have EVER seen! Isn't it beautiful? I may not have many things to wear with it, but I will always wear it close to my heart. It is the most perfect birthday gift.

Sweet G (and those that helped him), thank you!

2 comments:

Datra said...

Happy late birthday sweet friend! I hope you had a wonderful day, just as you deserve! Sorry I wrote an email to hassle you yesterday, I wish I had known it was your birthday! Grayson's gifts are absolutely amazing. What a sweet little man! He now has permission to date my daughter (in 14 years, of course)
xoxo
dq

Carla said...

That cake looks amazing!! I'm sad I didn't get to celebrate with you but I hope you had a wonderful birthday :)