CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Dearest of Friends

Some important people in my life have lost some of their dearest friends in recent days.

I have said before that I hate the fact that sometimes takes a tragedy to remind us of our blessings and to trust in Our Maker's infinite wisdom.

While I do not personally know either of those that passed away, knowing those that cared so deeply about them has reminded me of many things...of the importance of friendships, the deepness of relationships, the value of "support networks," the impact each of us DO have, to cherish each moment with those that are important to me, and to that He ultimately knows best.

To the families and friends of Jon and Maura, I know you know the lives of those you loved have impacted you; however, know the lives they lived and their legacy that will live on has reminded me -- someone who knows neither of them -- so much.

With gratefulness, and in grace...

No comments: