CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ballerina's Proudest Moment...

It seems as if Ballerina has taken to the potty at school. Day 1 back at school and the report said that she had gone twice during the day. I was so flabbergasted that I asked the teacher if they had accidentally mixed up the reports (I mean, we could never even get her to SIT on the potty!)
To say that she is not the least bit interested in it at home would be a MAJOR understatement! In fact, when I ask if she needs to go potty she runs away screaming, "I'm scared! I 'm scared Mommy! Nooooooo!"

Thus, I have taken to bribing her at home.

Yes, I am that kind of mother...

She sits, and she gets a M&M. She goes, and she gets TWO M&Ms! What a deal, huh?

Yet, despite the fact that we have been sitting for about a month now, she has never gotten more than 1 M&M...that is until yesterday!

She was SO PROUD of herself...Screaming for Daddy to come and see!
Pure excitement that she is able to get some toilet paper! (I would never let her have any until there was a REASON!)
Asking for me to get her brothers!
Now screaming for her Daddy!
My sweet princess is growing up...I just pray this is not her only throne!

3 comments:

Datra said...

YAY! Ella, what a big girl!!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

She looks SO much like G! It's crazy!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Ella!