CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Daddy v. G in Sprinkler Football

It has been so darn hot lately...Yet, I am STILL determined to keep my grass somewhat green (even when our water bill was 4 times our normal bill last month)! Yes, I know I have a problem...and no, I do not really care to fix it. I just do not want the mowing season to end...I LOVE it (and I am not being sarcastic for once!)

Thus, I am having to run the sprinklers every day it seems! It stinks!

However, G is stoked by my necessity because he has a new found love of playing in them! And, challenging Daddy to a game of football IN the sprinklers...even MORE FUN!
Yea, I agree G, Daddy probably cheated! Ha!

3 comments:

The Magnuson Family said...

Those are great pictures. Looks like they had a lot of fun.

Cambrey said...

I love it! Joe is also obsessed with keeping our lawn green and running the sprinklers. If only Adam wasn't afraid of getting sprayed by the water perhaps he too could play football in the sprinkler. Those are terrific pictures! Love to you all.

Datra said...

Those are some of the most fun pictures you have EVER taken!