CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dear puppy,


Dear Puppy Roxanne,

Instead of writing Santa this year, I am writing you! There are so many things I want this year, but the thing I want the most only YOU can give me!

You see, we love you so very much! From the moment we saw you at Daddy's and my school, we knew we had to have you! It was as if it was fate for you to be ours... However, we are really struggling with the things that you are destroying in our house.

You have eaten through two kennels - a plastic AND a wire one closed with 50 zip ties...(Yes, you ate through this kennel and then got out of it...hurting yourself in the process!)

You have eaten our Christmas presents...And our sofa.Did I mention that you also ate our wall?What about my favorite boots...and Daddy's Crocs too?There was also the vacuum cleaner I had to put in the trash this morning...And, you did not even spare YOUR new pillow!I will not discuss the 2 loaves of bread, the entire box of cookies, the cat's food, and my Secret Santa stocking (Although it was a tu stocking, and I really do not blame you for tearing it to shreds!)...and SO, SO, SO much more!

Oh, dear puppy, we so love you...and we so wish that you would quit chewing too!

I know it might be a Christmas miracle, but we are keeping our hopes alive...

Much love,
Your owners

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Wow...this is all I can think of to say right now...wow! :)