CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Sweet 4th of July

I love this picture of the Coker kiddos. Isn't it sweet? It makes me smile.

We went to the library to see the laser light show (no fireworks because no rain).

We got there early because we wanted to be able to see.

But, the kids thought clearly got there early so they could wrestle like maniacs. Or so they could ride each other like horses? ...or give piggy back rides.Whatever works.

G thought it would be a good time to pretend he was going to shoot an acorn at me because I had a camera in his face.I was not amused, but Cannon thought it was real funny.Then the music started, and they wanted to know where it was coming from...Then came the lights...
...they were fascinating to them. They were slightly creepy to me. :)It was a sweet 4th of July....almost as sweet as this smile!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I enjoyed reading your working mom post. I teach middle school, and my husband is going back to school to get his special education certification. Your children are precious! I hope you all have a great school year!