CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

We All Ask for Ice Cream Pictures?


Ballerina is funny.

Real funny.

She asks for things that just make me laugh out loud because I cannot fathom them.

Prime example: "Mommy, you said we could take pictures in my birthday dress...I have got a plan...I can get in it, put on make-up on from Gigi, get some ice cream, and then can you take my picture? Is that okay? Is that a good plan?"

What? Weird newly turned 4-year-old.

Yea, I had mentioned taking a picture of her in the dress we got for her party (that she never wore) because I did not take any that evening; however, it was not a super big deal, and it was absolutely NOT planned. And make up and ice cream? What?

I laughed out loud. I could not help myself. Perhaps it was the plan. Perhaps it was because I despise having my picture taken. Perhaps it was because she said it in this tone what was almost derogatory. However, it is funny!

Yet, when she asks and has a plan, I just cannot help but to oblige with her request.

Results are below. Ha!

No comments: