CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dance Pictures

Ballerina makes me crazy.  She is constantly leaving me without words, and she is testing my parenting skills in ways the boys have never, ever done. 

Take, for example, our experience as I picked G up from school when I was in a rush to get him to his baseball game last week:  I am hurriedly shoving everyone in the car at G's school.  Ballerina picks up G's bat and starts waving it in his face (yes, his bat) saying, "I got your bat Grayson!  I got your bat Grayson!  Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...ha!"  (Kind-of sang this...)

She was taunting him!  She is darn lucky he didn't grab that bat from her hands and wallop her with it! 

Then tonight at the dinner table:  "Daddy, so in the morning it is not going to be a wake me up early morning, right?"  Eric: "No."  Ballerina:  "Well, then...I was thinking there should be clothes for me on my desk ready for church...with my panties and bow and everything, okay...And, then breakfast can be French toast and you can cook it before I get up

Eric repeats and rephrases her requests to ensure he understands.  I try to contain my laughter.

Ballerina, she is a crazy cat, but she is a beautiful one with the most infections smile!  And the more she grows, he more beautiful she becomes.  

Man, I love her...













Not a prettier one around...

No comments: