CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2012

Meet the Teacher 2012



I know I haven't blogged in a while.  Well, I haven't blogged in FOREVER.  I know I promised to be better...There are probably 25 unpublished posts in my cue, and I will assuredly get around to them sometime...Maybe...Well, maybe not, but whatever! 

But, I wanted to talk about tonight...It was a BIG night in our house!

Ella had her meet-the-teacher for kindergarten.

Seeing "Ella" and "kindergarten" in the same sentence brings tears to my eyes; however, I think it is harder on Eric than myself!  She is HIS little girl!

Of course, she is entirely ready.  And, I am too!  (She is a wild one!)  Yet, somewhere along the way I have not cherished the years like I swore I would.  I have not remembered every thing as I wanted to.  I have not taken the time I vowed I would take...  It, however, is not for a lack of effort.  It just goes so fast!  In the same prayer I pray for time to speed up - to get to the weekend, to go on that trip, etc.  Then in my next sentence I will pray for one more hour or for time to stand still so that I might be able to cherish more of my blessings.  I guess, however, this is life.

Nonetheless, Ballerina is more than ready for kindergarten...

No comments: