CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

An Easter Peep

We had a VERY low-key Easter. Knowing that we have a very busy couple of weeks ahead, we decided that we REALLY wanted to "chill" as much as possible Easter day.

And, that is exactly what we did!

We did baskets with the two little ones...Daddy dyed eggs...(The kids were NOT as amused by the activity as he was!)Then we were off to an incredible church service!
After church we had lunch with Becky, Randy and Emily...Where Emily made the ever-popular bunny cake! (By the end of the afternoon the bunny remained; however, he was missing his eyes and nose! Poor thing!)
Our Easter day was as calm as it could get, and we loved it! No better way to celebrate His rising than a day of calmness!

Oh, I forgot, there was ONE MUST each Easter, that does NOT sit well with me! Eric cannot celebrate the holiday without these...
Yea, he LOVES Peeps! I, however, think they are DISGUSTING!
Oh, but unfortunately, G discovered that he loves them too! Like father like son! Uck!
And, then there is Ballerina...She was the one thing that was not-so-calm Easter Sunday! This little fireball had NO NAP and learned to open EVERY door! (She had opened several before, but there were still some that eluded her...) Uhhh!
Last, but not least, the cutest little bunny around! He was told that if he changed clothes one more time that he had to wear the bunny ears for the rest of the day! Ha! He thought I was joking at first...However, he was NOT all smiles a couple of hours later!

I hope all had a very Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

First, I TOTALLY agree with YOU on the Peeps! My dad loves them, I think they are YUCKY, YUCKY! Ugh! I LOVE Ballerina's dress...precious!