CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

A Really Good Friday

Oh, it has been a really Good Friday.

It started off crummy..

Eric's cell phone was stolen at school yesterday and mine. And, mine... Well, we will just say that it has been misplaced . (No, was not located in any of the typical places I leave my cell phone - the refrigerator, the mailbox, the pantry, the toy stroller, Ballerina's purse, etc.) Thus, we felt backed into a wall, and decided it was about time to purchase new ones.

Uhhhh...I HATE getting new cell phones. First, I am too cheap to buy something that does anything other than the necessitates; therefore, the sales pitches pretty much irritate me to the extreme. No, I do not want internet. No, I do not want to use it to play music. No, I do not give a rip that it has a GPS. I just want to talk, and occasionally I would like to be able to use it to text. (It is not that I am anti this technology...It is just that I am too cheap to purchase it! I will be all about it all when I can get it for what I deem a reasonable price!)

However, it quickly turned better when Eric, the 2 little ones and I headed to the waterpark at the beach! Because Eric won the tickets from the radio station they had to be used by next weekend, and then considering we had today off from school we figured there was no better day to go! We may have spent a good chunk of the day on the road, but the kids had the BEST time when we were there. It made me excited about this summer...

Gigi and K-Dan, we were thinking about you today...We know you said good-bye to your beloved lakehouse today, but, man, the kids are going to have in the water at your new one! :)

And, then, of course, today is Good Friday...WOW! How can it get any better than that?

1 comment:

Carla said...

I am SO jealous!! I love waterparks but I haven't been in a really long time. My roommate and I are trying to set up a trip this summer. It would be awesome if we could be as lucky as Eric and get the tickets for free! I'm going to start listening to the radio every time I get in the car :)