CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Ren Fest

So, I should write something witty about our awesome adventures at Ren Fest in sort-of celebration of G's birthday.

Yea, but I got nothing.

Notta.

Not a darn thing.

And, to be quite honest, I am not in the writing mood. Why? I feel too fat after looking at pictures of the weekend, and feel inclined to go for a walk instead.

Sorry.

So, without further comment...here are some of my favorite pictures (with minimal comments)!All the boys...minus Aiden...who will be a part of "the boys" before we know it.
Lauren and me being violated.
Ballerina violating a turkey leg!
Gigi and Cannon
A princess and her K-Dan that had so many tickets to Ren Fest!
The princess loving her princess hat!
I hate the mud show. It is disgusting. The boys, however, love it.
Shooting balloons.
Gunnar hit one!
Now he is 6!
Her knight...
Gigi with the princess!
K-Dan with his princess...again...she "bullies" him.
Shooting!
Gigi being violated, but I think she liked it.
So, so big!
Oh, pretty girl!
He loved his new shield and sword.
Learning with DaddyBrothersThe sister...
Thanks for a great afternoon!

No comments: