CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to School '08

While Eric and I have been back at school/work for some days now, the two youngest kids officially started back to school today. In our minds, summer is not really over until the kids return to their schools. I guess we just find it different leaving our kids with their other parent for the day rather than at their little daycare!

It is funny...The first day back is never easy for me. It is still as if I am leaving them for the first time.

I will say that I found comfort today in the fact that Eric was able to be with me when we took them to school. For the past three years he was never able to take the kids to school...it was all me! However, now that we are both in the same district again, sharing in the responsibility or being together will be the norm! Yea!

This is a picture from the first day last year!













Those below are from today!

Ballerina walking into school...not without her breakfast.
She refused to let go of her lunchbox from the Quin girls.
G waiting to leave with his backpack...
Ballerina waiting with her backpack!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor where did you find that CUTE backpack for Ella?? I love it!

Ragan said...

That picture of Ella a year ago looks JUST like Avery when she wear that same outfit! A little scary! :)

Natalie said...

Awww! What adorable pictures! :)

I hope ALL of you have a GREAT school year! :)

Carla said...

Your children just keep getting more beautiful every day!