CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Making Plans

Today we were excited to be able to spend the afternoon with Datra, Jeni and their little ones. It is always good to spend time with friends. I sometimes think that we just do not do it enough!

However, they left, and we took off took off on our evening adventures...

In the car, G says, "Oh, crunch! Mom, we forgot my backpack!"

"We do not need your backpack G."

"Oh, Mommy, yes we do...we are taking me to spend the night."

He clearly has an agenda, and I am not wanting to argue with him...so I choose to ignore him.

5 minutes later...

"Mom, where are we going?...This is not the way to Molly's house (because he knows how to get to Molly's house...)"

"What are you talking about G."

"Crunch Mom! I have plans to spend the night there with her tonight!"Where does he come up with this? I told him that this was not going to happen tonight, and he was so disappointed. Yet, he was not deterred...He just began to make plan to stay the night with others...Gigi and K-Dan, Grandma Beck and Papa, Aunt Emily, Cousin Adam, Garner, Vincent...the list went on. He was CONVINCED that he was to stay the night ANYWHERE but with us!

Funny...Daddy and I win! He is now fast asleep in his bed. Until tomorrow...when we take on G and the schedule he has created for himself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor! I like you even though I don’t know you!
It’s so good to read about your precious family. Say Hi to Eric from Rikki in Sweden.

Cambrey said...

Too cute-- not sure I am ready for the day when Adam begins to make his own sleepover plans as well. Hugs and kisses to you all.