CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crazy Pillow Mess

I was attempting to return some phone calls this evening and was not really paying attention to what G and Ballerina were doing...One would think I would learn that it is not a good idea to try to do anything personal while they are awake; however, I just cannot seem to master this concept.

Nonetheless, when I clued in, I discovered the heap of pillows (every pillow from 4 different rooms of our house) and blankets (from the closet) all over the living room floor.

The two were quite proud of their mess and were having an absolute blast! And, I must admit, their smiles made me smile too... :)



I am off to clean the mountain...Of course they were no help doing that!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

HA! HA! That is too cute and too funny! Although, I'm sure cleaning it up was neither og the two. But hey, at least they didn't go into the kitchen and pull out the flour...THAT would have been a MUCH harder mess to clean up! :)

Thanks for putting a smile on my face tonight!