CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What a Great Name

Recently all of Ballerina's work from school started coming home with her name on it.
Well, I didn't really know it was her name until I asked her, but now I can clearly see it!This is very first thing I received with her "name." Isn't it great? It is now almost a month old, and I should so show you how different her "name" looks now! It is amazing how much she is learning in such a short amount of time.

Why do they have to grow up so fast? WHY?

Better run... I have to finish writing a proposal for a conference where I am presenting some of my research! That's right...I'm back! I AM going to finish this degree! No more ABD this time next year!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey - what is your research on?

Carla said...

Good luck Taylor!! You can do it!!