CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Dance, Dance, Dance

Ballerina - She is too much for me. Really. Too much.

So, I talked a while back about her dance pictures and how stoked she was to be taking them.

But, if she was stoked about dance pictures, there are NO WORDS to describe her excitement in anticipation for her dance recital. NO WORDS. Friday night we had to spend an hour talking about what Saturday was going to look like...Then we had to review it before we went to bed...And, she was up before dawn on Saturday asking where her costume was so that we could go to practice.

She was so funny. She would ask questions like, "My family is going to come...right?" "My friends are going to be there...right?" and "You are going to take a lot of pictures of me...right?" She would ask these questions so many times all I could do by the end was just giggle when she asked them.

And, in fine Ballerina form, she was "on" as soon as we arrived for the performance. I thought she would never make it until dance 15 - when we were supposed to report to the back for her turn to perform!She soaked up the attention..However, she really soaked up the attention from her "favorite person," Daddy. Oh, and there were some other fun people there too...
...like her brothers...
...some aunts and uncles (and this is just some)...her grandparents...and some very special friends...
And, of course, Mommy and Daddy!

Oh, Ballerina, your first dance recital was amazing. We we so very proud of you!

3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

What a cutie! Where does she take dance from? We're gearing up for Elizabeth recital. Three dances, three costumes.... it's going to be quite a weekend!

Taylor said...

She is at Expressions, and we love it. Everything is so organized...Eric went to school with the owners, and they are awesome.

Hope Elizabeth has an amazing time! I am not real good with that dance stuff, so I dread the day where there are 3 costumes involved! ha!

Ginger said...

My Precious Ella:

Wherever life takes you, when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I HOPE YOU WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE TO DANCE!!!!!